You can download the osCommerce Payment integration module from here. Please follow the steps to configure:
1. Upload the following files into the respective folders of your installation:
2. Login to admin section and open Module->Payment.
3. Select install module option.
4. Choose Paytm module from the list of available payment gateways and select install module.
5. Once it gets installed properly , you can see paytm module in “Payments Module” list.
6. Select Paytm module, Insert the values provided by Paytm team and save.
7. If you have a linux server make sure the Folder permission are set to 755 and file permission to 644.
You can contact us today to setup your Oscommerce store with Paytm Payments integration.